The business of cosmetics is a thriving industry. Today, as the whole planet is heading for greener solutions to everything from housing to offices, the cosmetic industry cannot be too far. Natural skin care products are more radically becoming the next source of mega business for companies. The sales of organic personal care products are currently over $122 billion. In the US alone, over $40 billion are spent on organic cosmetics annually. If your feel this is an inadequate sum, the industry was a mere $9.4 billion in 2001 and only about $19 billion in 2005. The growth has been small, but steady. In the next 5 years, all cosmetics could get swapped for organic products.
The reasons for better usage and more demand of natural skin care products are the multi faced advantages they offer. There are quite a number of remarkable issues to note to understand this rising demand. People are smarter consumers with each day. In all avenues of commercial expansion, people seek better products and services. As the second decade of the 21st century hits off, perhaps going green is the new motto of growth!
These the most attractive aspects of organic cosmetics –
* Green products are seldom associated with allergies and intolerance. Being completely natural in their make, they cannot be the cause of harmful rashes and troubles usually associated with other cosmetics.
* Organic substances help in environmental awareness. With the development of organic goods for all markets, factories will give way to greenhouses and farms.
* Smaller manufacturers have an equal role as big multinational brands with organic goods. From food, to energy, to cosmetics – the standing rules of monopoly in each forte is being rewritten.
* In the age of global consumers and open overseas markets, even such smaller companies can make good profit. Using the advantages of Internet marketing and communication, SMBs are growing in size and reach into the global scene.
* Though natural skin care products cost much more than chemical versions, they are better to use. With intelligent consumer trends and new age retail psychologies showing the leaning of quality over price, new age organic goods are much more acceptable to the consumers.
As the planet is heading towards a stage of saturated natural resource usage, the world is thinking green. With an idea to replace mechanization with naturalization, any green products and solutions are welcomed globally. Essential natural skin care products are developing on such intelligent ambitions.